Muscle cars are among the most incredible machines built by man. Not only are they visually mesmerizing, but they’re also sturdy and loyal. However, as any type of vehicle, they require some love and maintenance. You’ll require a specialist who can guide you through the process of restoration, depending on your needs. That’s why we offer a broad variety of classic car services!
You’ll need different things out of your car depending on what you’ll do with it. Are you looking for a ride to impress or a classic car to get you through the day? Here are the classic car services we offer:
Restorations for Low-Risk Driving
If you’re not looking for anything too fancy, just a working classic car, this is the option of classic car services for you. Perhaps all you need from your older car is that it gets you from point A to point B. In this scenario, you’ll get:
- A conversation with us regarding what you want from the collector car.
- High-quality restoration focusing on your needs.
- A show-worthy vehicle with restoration resources spent according to what you need.
Progressive restoration is the best option for people who have owned a collector vehicle for a while. In cases where the original renovations are already starting to come short, we can offer step by step classic car services. Through this approach, we can work towards specific goals in a previously set timeframe. What you’ll get:
- We’ll set per-visit restoration milestones with you.
- A focus on maximizing the time in which you can enjoy your car.
- Well thought-out solutions for your car needs, using a tried-and-tested approach.
Are you looking for the ultimate overhaul of your old-timey machine, and you want to do it right? High-end restorations include all the classic car services you need. Through this modality, we spend all the time and resources available on building the muscle car of your dreams. The most knowledgeable Grasso’s Garage experts will work towards reaching the best-restored vehicle possible.
Our goal with high-end restorations is to use the best products and state-of-the-art technology to bring back cars to their best possible look and performance. In this scenario, we’ll improve your car in every possible way in one sitting, instead of waiting for milestones. When you get your wheels back, they’ll be ready for some road tripping and cruising into the sunset, after our garage’s professionals have worked it from every angle. The car will look like it’s straight out of the dealership and it will run just as smoothly. We dedicate hours to every little detail, leaving nothing aside, for the ultimate comfort experience. Some of the classic car services included in our high-end restorations plan are:
- A total evaluation of your vehicle stemming from disassembling it and seeing its exact state.
- Finding the precise parts necessary for the vehicle.
- Repairing the metal and replacing the panel as needed.
- Wheel fitment.
- E-Coat, a process that mixes painting and plating for an as-new effect.
- Priming, which protects panels from corrosion.
- Wet sanding and polishing.
- In-depth detailing of the car’s underside, leaving nothing unnoticed.
- Complete assembly.
- Dyno tuning to make your vehicle reach its maximum power within legal limits.
- Safety testing and full inspection.
- Road testing.
- Complete vehicle inspection and quality check after each phase of restoration.
- Delivery – we’ll take your car straight to you!
Other Classic Car Services
A well-oiled machine needs monitoring so it’s always at the top of its game, which is why we offer plenty of classic car services. Our special services are:
- Design and manufacture, including Kevlar, carbon fiber and fiberglass.
- Carpeting and upholstery, such custom work for different areas, vinyl tops, carpets, seats and headliners.
- E-Coating and chemical stripping.
- Mustang Dynamometer.
Our other standard classic car services include:
- Repairing and converting brakes.
- Full body and frame repairs.
- Work on cooling systems.
- Electrical work.
- Fuel systems.
- Transmission repairs.
- Transmission tuning and fixing engine issues (including repairments and complete rebuilds).
- Procurement of parts.
- Assembly and kit car assembly.
- Paint finishes, plus rust and metal repair.
- Interior finishing.
We also build specialized vehicles, in a process including:
- Prototyping and chassis manufacture.
- Metal and chassis manufacture.
- Hot and street rods.
- Race cars.
At Grassos’s Garage, we specialize in providing every level of classic car services. Whether you’re looking to own a classic muscle car in all its glory or just spice up your drive home, we can offer the perfect plan for your needs. Contact us for the best solutions on sales, repair and restoration!